who ... moi?

a social butterfly: scared of much, but not of many. never lets the truth get in the way of a good story. not a fan of acronyms, snakes and angelina jolie. a HUGE fan of Fathead.


this blog is black for ENERGY-SAVING reasons.

thanks for your understanding.
if it's too dark, put your glasses on old one.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

key-you-ta!

this clip has been keeping me very entertained over the past few weeks.  this little dude just rocks my world - and he reminds me of most of the kids we teach every week.

the interwebs say he is japanese - although i find that very hard to believe ... based on the fact that he looks korean, and not japanese.  but that's just my opinion.

either way - this is the level of cuteness we're dealing with over here, on a daily basis.

check out my new best ukelele friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment